Hi and welcome! I'm Savannah, a Registered Dietitian, Virtual Assistant, military spouse and mom. This site is where you'll find my professional offerings as well as casual ramblings. Enjoy!
Approach to health
- Every individual in every body deserves ethical, evidence based, and compassionate health care.
- We live in a culture that glorifies thinness, encourages the pursuit of weight loss at all costs and attaches body size to health. This breaks my heart.
- Fighting against the weight-centric paradigm takes a mighty effort, an effort that unfortunately is not supported by all healthcare professionals.
- Weight stigma, eating disorders, disordered eating and chronic dieting are all harmful, with outcomes ranging from body dissatisfaction and food obsession to mortality.
- It is my responsibility and great privilege to join the fight against these harms.
I am passionate about:
- People making peace with food
- Fostering acceptance, respect and self-care of bodies without trying to manipulate them.
- Designing a values-based lifestyle with health promoting behaviors from a completely weight-neutral and weight-inclusive approach.
- Offering a HAES-informed, non-diet outsourcing option for fellow RDs and therapists so they can focus their energy on the parts of their businesses that light them up.
- Empowering women to be kick-ass _________: moms, business owners, creatives, healers, community-lifters, and more.
As a VA, I specialize in:
Content creation and content repurposing
Social media management